Will my parents keep their child benefit?

As a result of the 6th State Reform, Belgian child benefit has been regionalised. That means the benefit schemes differ depending on the region where you live.
The information you are looking for is available on the following websites:

In Brussels, the reform only becomes applicable in 2020. In the meantime, Famifed(new window) remains responsible for Brussels child benefits.