The National Social Security Office (NSSO) is doing its utmost to make the information available on its websites accessible to all.
This Accessibility Statement has been established for Student@work, in accordance with the directives of the law of 19 July 2018 on the accessibility of websites and mobile apps of public sector organisms (in French) .
The Student@work website is fully compliant with WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) 2.1 level AA standards.
The Student@work online service is partially compliant with the norm.
The online service has the following accessibility issues:
- Some pages have no title or subtitle.
- The contrast isn’t strong enough.
- On some machines, you may not see the entire content of some pages.
- There are functions you cannot use while navigation by keyboard. Most notably, you cannot tick the box you need to check in order to generate a certificate.
- The HTML structure needs correcting: some elements are displayed twice in a row.
We are currently working hard to present you with a new version accessible to all users.
Preparation of this Accessibility Statement
This Accessibility Statement was prepared on 23/09/2019 after using the following methods:
- Audit carried out with BOSA Accessibility Check tools and Wave Evaluation Tool
- Critical analysis based on W3C criteria
This Accessibility Statement was updated for the last time on 09/10/2019.
Feedback and Contact Details
Do you have a question or a comment about the accessibility of this website? If so, please send us an email to the following address: email@example.com.
Procedure for ensuring compliance with the provisions
You sent us a question or a comment, but you have not received a reply or you are not satisfied with it? Contact the Federal Ombudsman at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.